All proceeds raised will be matched by Cardel (up to $20,000) and will go directly to the charities.
Bidding starts at $100 with a minimum bid increase of $10. Check back often so you don’t miss out!
DON'T FORGET TO COME SEE THE FERRARI CHALLENGE CARS ON DISPLAY AT CARDEL MODEL HOMES ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
March 17 in FishHawk Ranch, 15529 Starling Crossing Dr, Lithia, FL
March 18 in Lakewood Ranch, 4813 Great Park Blvd, Bradenton, FL
March 19 at Cardel Homes headquarters, 3160 S. Falkenburg Rd, Riverview, FL
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO WIN BY DONATING FOR A RAFFLE TICKET AT OUR MODEL HOMES
WHAT THE BIDDER MUST KNOW:
- Rides may be delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather, track condition, mechanical issues or any other unforseen event. No refund or rain check will be issued by Cardel Homes.
- Riders must be 54" tall and older than 18 years.
- All riders must be in good health.
- Those with motion sickness should not consider riding.
- There is a minimum flexibility and maximum size requirement to be able to enter the car and properly fit the restraining harnesses. Cardel Homes is not responsible for those who are not able to ride.
At Cardel Homes, safety is the only consideration that takes precedence over fun. Riding in a high performance race car by nature creates forces and speeds that may not be acceptable to some people, and may cause injury to some riders with pre-existing health conditions. All riders must be in good health. Those who have had recent surgery, expectant mothers, those with high blood pressure, heart conditions, neck or back problems, and those with any impairment or condition that would prevent normal seating will not be allowed to ride.